Today I tried this delicious-ly stew-like curry (see recipe here). Pretty quick and easy to make; basically chop up the onion, chard, sweet potatoes, etc., and cook for about half an hour. Here are our thoughts and edits, and check out the pictures below!
– quite sweet despite no added sugar
– could be made healthier with some more chard or another green leafy vegetable
– goes great with a little added sour cream / yogurt
– lentils were a tiny bit undercooked; cook for maybe 10 min longer to make sure they’re good
– we didn’t add the nuts / scallions, and I wouldn’t say they’re necessary
– I doubled the spices, and I would definitely suggest doing this; lentils really soak up the flavor